Friday, June 13, 2008

it's summer time!

okay, trivial post:

this spring quarter has been very stress-free, as i was only taking 1 undergrad class, 1 grad class, and was a TA for 1 class. plus, the ugrad class was only comprised of 2 tests, and the grad class was only comprised of 2 projects. nothing else too significant. however, just to be cruel, both ugrad tests were pretty much on the same exact day that the grad projects were due. so, my entire quarter basically only had 2 real days.

so, the past few days have been crazy. the to-do list follows:
-wed @ 8-11am = cs181 final worth 60% of my grade
-thurs @ 3pm = cs263 project and 8-page technical report worth 40% of my grade
-friday @ 2pm = cs33 deadline for my grading all the projects
-friday @ midnight = cs201 little seminar summaries due
-need to pack my entire room (for my flying to atl, boston, indo) and cause i'm sub-letting my room this summer.

oh, to make it more interesting, apparently i booked my flight home to ATL to be at thursday at 9am--way before i was done with everything. wednesday, i awoke on 5 hrs of sleep, at 6 am, for my 8am final. soon as it was over, i picked up leslie, headed to my place, and we worked on the project and started writing the paper. after 16 consecutive hrs of work, we finished at 4am. came home, packed, and slept from 5:30am - 6:15am... a whopping 45 minutes, for a friend was driving me to the airport at 630am. needless to say, i slept on the plane rides :) yet, i was fortunate enough to wake up to some pretty scenery:




let the summer begin :)
boston, baby! it was all a dream.

4 comments:

  1. you better get some sleep before next weekend in beantown, because i am going to steal it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer dude... good luck with your travels... call me when you get back to LA... and maybe we'll ACTUALLY hang out... ha!

    ~Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris! It was nice meeting you on Sunday. Anytime you are back in town, make sure to let me know.

    I wanted to send you a video, just in case you have never seen this. I thought you would find this fascinating. Make sure to watch the whole thing.

    Click here to see the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap. I don't even see in graphics that good. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete