Monday, August 4, 2008

boston - week 6




the past two weeks have had the best sunsets i've ever seen in my life. the above pics were taken on different days, each with my cheap, old point-and-shoot camera (my main camera was still in the shop).

this past week, tim, one of my best friends from college (florida tech) was in town from nyc for a software engineering conference. so, we hung out, quite a few times... went to some restaurants, walked through boston, hung out w/ some of my boston friends, and went to a comedy show again. definitely good times, as i hadn't seen him in a 1.5 yrs, back when we were both visiting our parents in atlanta.

i ordered myself a new camera lens a while back, and it was scheduled for delivery this past friday. that's exciting since i rarely buy myself anything, and since i'll then have a really nice lens for when i visit sheley in indo. well, it wasn't gonna be too exciting since my camera body was still supposed to be in the shop for 1 more week. anyway, i called the repair guy while at work, and turns it out it was ready! the shop was closing soon and was 1.5 hrs away from me. so, i urgently called around and got ryan, who was close by, to walk there and pay the guy $200 cash for me :) what a good friend. so, it was great to be able to use my camera and its new lens on friday, instead of having until monday. that would have been annoying, but surely would have tested my patience, heh. here are some pics i took:





sunday, i went to a good church on park street for the 1st time. the sermon was very good. afterwards, ben and i went to a famous pastry shop. let's just say anyone with taste buds and eyes will immediately have their mouth watering upon walking in. actually, now that i write this, it's got me drooling again. in fact, im gonna go eat my last canolli from the fridge now :)

Q: what's your favorite dessert?

4 comments:

  1. does your favorite beverage beer count as a dessert?

    come back to the lbc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some good looking photos u have there, but I heard Tim was gonna try to show you up with his own camera and lens. You should now definitely have more than a few visits from Indonesia on your analytics page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably rice pudding.
    That's all I have to contribute to this discussion.

    ReplyDelete