Sunday, February 10, 2008

camera + theives

i'm going to start a "time lapse" project where i take a pic of myself each day for a long time, inspired by noah. after taking the very first pic, i noticed it came out insanely dark. after 1 hr of adjusting every setting i could think, i concluded it was broken :( i even tried my other lens--which had the same results--and i really didn't like the idea of having to spend a few hundred dollars to repair the camera's body. well, later i discovered that it was merely the lens' electronic contacts that were having a problem. after cleaning them, everything was back to normal! so, naturally, i took a picture of my recently purchased bananas as a means to celebrate:



on a similar note, i found out that someone ordered one of my photos from my zazzle.com collection... i get 10% revenue... which somehow was $11! can't believe someone spent $110 on a customized product that used my picture.

also, in the month of january alone, there have been 8 cars broken into within my two-level parking garage. that's so horrible. why can't people just respect other people's stuff? and why can't UC facilities install a cheap monitor system?

1 comment:

  1. good talk yesterday, friend. don't use bananas to fill the void in your life while i'm gone.

    that didn't come out right...

    ReplyDelete